Going out to eat is great. For people on the go, fast food is a godsend. Not only does it save you from all the work of cooking, but it’s also a social activity. You can go out to dinner and bond with your family, or go out to lunch to catch up with an old friend. But even though going out to eat can be fun and tasty, it can also be expensive and unhealthy. Next time you’re thinking of ditching your refrigerator for a restaurant, consider making your favorite dish at home. Check out these 15 copycat recipes from famous establishments and try one for dinner tonight.
1. Panera Bread’s Turkey Artichoke Panini
2. Taco Bell’s Crunch Wrap Supreme
3. Olive Garden’s Chicken Gnocchi Soup
This soup is filling enough to be an entire meal. Check out the recipe here.
4.Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Red Lobster’s famous biscuits are incredibly simple to make.
5. McDonald’s Shamrock Shake
6. California Pizza Kitchen’s Barbecue Pizza
7. Pizza Hut’s Cheesy Bread
Get the recipe for these cheesy bites here.
8. Arby’s Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich
9. Cheesecake Factory’s Pumpkin Cheesecake
10. Outback Steakhouse’s Salt-Encrusted Baked Potato
Learn how to make this savory side dish here.