This baked French toast casserole is so tasty, and easy to make! The perfect entree for a Sunday morning breakfast!
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
12 slices sandwich bread
1/2 cup milk
1 pinch salt
1. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with melted butter. …
2. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon evenly over melted butter.
3. Arrange bread in two layers over brown sugar mixture.
4. Beat eggs, milk, and salt in a bowl; pour over bread.
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.