These tasty treats are perfect for St. Paddy’s Day!
Ingredients for Top Layer:
1 bag of semi-chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine the butter, cocoa powder, sugar and beaten eggs and mix well.
3. Add flour, salt, and vanilla to the mixture.
4. Pour into 9″ x 13″ pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 23-25 minutes.
6. Cool completely.
7. Make Frosting by combining butter and powdered sugar and then other ingredients, mixing on medium-high speed.
8. Spread frosting on chilled cake and then chill again.
9. Melt a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips by pouring into microwave safe bowl and microwaving on high 30 seconds and then stirring – repeat until melted.
10. Spread for top layer.