Heat it up at the Pit with this tender and moist Chipotle Chicken Stuffed Sandwich served hot off the grill. And this recipe is real easy to do with these few simple tips. Caution: Rated “VEG R”. The following images may be disturbing.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Boneless chicken breast — 2 Pound, pounded (as needed)
- Chipotle pepper in adobe sauce — 14 Ounce (2- 7 ounce cans)
- Cumin — 1⁄2 Teaspoon
- Paprika — 2 Tablespoon
- Chili powder — 1 Tablespoon
- Salt — To Taste
- Onion — 1 , chopped
- Garlic cloves — 4 , smashed
- Olive oil — 1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (or of your choice)
- Italian bread loaf — 2 , halved (as needed)
- Mayonnaise — 2 Tablespoon (as needed)
1. In a large mixing bowl, marinade chicken with chipotle pepper, cumin, paprika, chilli powder, salt, onion, garlic, and olive oil. Set aside for 2 hours.
2. Preheat grill to medium.
3. Place chicken on grill and cook over direct heat until done.
4. Now, scoop out the middle and create cavity in bread. Spread mayonnaise in the cavity and then stuff it with chicken. Repeat to make more.
5. Serve and enjoy!