17 Boozy Ice Creams
Two birds, one stone.
1. Hot Chocolate Mezcal Ice Cream
2. Guinness Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
3. Whiskey Lucky Charms Ice Cream
6. Irish Whiskey Ice Cream
For those of you that are a little more “vanilla.” Recipe here.
7. Sweet Potato, Blackstrap, and Whiskey Ice Cream with Torched Marshmallows
Like a creamy, boozy pie. Recipe here.
8. Fernet-Branca Ice Cream with Pear-Ginger Swirl
Fernet is an anise-based liqueur (read: tastes like licorice), so this ice cream has a deep, distinct flavor. Recipe here.
10. Patrón XO Cafe Ice Cream
For those of you who take your coffee with an extra shot. Recipe here.
11. Kaffir Lime and Gin Ice Cream
An exotic gina and tonic, in dessert form. Recipe here.
13. Brown Ale Ice Cream with Salty Caramel
Best served in a stein. Recipe here.
15. Burnt Caramel Bourbon Ice Cream with Milk Chocolate Toffee
Bourbon forever. The burnt caramel and chocolate are just bonus. Recipe here.
16. Maple Whiskey Ice Cream with Candied Bacon
Suitable for breakfast. Recipe here.