10 ways to spice up your Cinco de Mayo!
#7 ~ Clos du Bois Rouge Sangria
• 4 parts red wine (recipe recommends Clos du Bois Red Blend 2009)
• 1 part blood orange liqeur (recipe recommends Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur)
• 1 part rum (recipe recommends Bacardi Superior)
• 1 part pineapple juice
• 1 part freshly squeezed lime
• 1 part freshly squeezed lemon
• 1 orange slice squeezed into each glass
• Freshly grated nutmeg in each glass
Pour the wine into your pitcher, and squeeze the juice wedges from the lemon and lime into the wine. Add the blood orange liquor and rum. Chill overnight. Add the orange and nutmeg before serving over ice.