Good people, prepare yourselves. What we’re about to share with you is so depraved (read: delicious) that you might need to get the smelling salts ready. But resistance is futile. After all, we’ve already covered the sandwich that is heralding the end times.
Meet the Nutella and marshmallow grilled brioche sandwich. Yes. You really did read all of those words in one sentence because all of those ingredients really are in this sinful sandwich.
Here’s what you need to make this thing a reality:
- Two slices of brioche, although you can use any type of bread you like.
- Sliced banana, so you can still pretend there’s something healthy about this.
- Butter for frying.
To make the sandwich that will surely bring about your demise:
- Spread Nutella on both slices of bread.
- Slice the banana and add to one slice of bread.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Press the other slice of the bread on top (Nutella side down, of course).
- Now cook it like you would a grilled cheese, by melting some butter in a pan and pressing down.
- Flip the sandwich and continue cooking until the bread is browned and the insides are melted and gooey.